To view the user guide included in the Jib™ Wireless packaging, click here.
Only Skullcandy headphones are custom-tuned to deliver music you can feel. From the lyrics in your soul to the bass in your bones.
EARBUDS WON'T CHARGE?
Issue: Not seeing the LED light on Jib™ Wireless that indicates earbuds are charging. Or, not seeing LED light on Jib™ Wireless that indicates headphones are finished charging, despite charging for 1+ hours.
- Wait momentarily after plugging the earbuds in, occasionally it takes a few seconds to begin charging.
- Check to see if any debris is inside or otherwise blocking the charging port
- Be sure to charge your earbuds on a flat surface to ensure the USB connector on the charging cord is flush and securely inserted into the charging port.
- When charging the device, we recommend using a cable, charger, or outlet with a power output that does not exceed 18-Watt (5 Volts/3.6amps).
If you’ve checked everything above and are still experiencing issues, please visit our warranty page where you can file a claim to receive a replacement product. All Skullcandy products have a 1-year warranty.
Does Jib™ Wireless have a warranty?
- Yep! 1 year. For more information, click here.