To view the user guide included in the Grind® Wireless packaging, click here.
ISSUE: You’re having trouble pairing your Grind® Wireless with your device.
- Remove your Grind® Wireless headphones from your device’s paired list.
- Turn off Bluetooth mode on your device.
- Press and hold the "+" and "-" buttons. This will clear the pairing history on your Grind® Wireless.
- A voice prompt will say “Disconnected”, the headphone will go into pairing mode, and a voice prompt will say “Pairing”. If the headphones do not automatically go into pairing mode, press and hold the center button until voice prompt says “Pairing”.
- At this time, turn on your device’s Bluetooth and look for “Grind” in your list of available Bluetooth devices. For Android devices: Click “+ Pair New Device” and select “Venue” to pair your headphones to your device.
- After selecting “Grind”, accept any “Pair” or “OK” prompts that appear on your screen. When pairing is complete, a voice prompt will say “connected.”
HEADPHONES WILL NOT CHARGE
Issue: Not seeing the LED light on Grind® Wireless that indicates headphones are charging.
- Wait momentarily after plugging the headphones in, occasionally it takes a few seconds to begin charging.
- Check to see if any debris is inside or otherwise blocking the charging port on the side of the headphones.
- Be sure to charge your headphones on a flat surface to ensure the USB connector on the charging cord is flush and securely inserted into the charging port.
- When charging the device, we recommend using a cable, charger, or outlet with a power output that does not exceed 18-Watt (5 Volts/3.6amps).
If you’ve checked everything above and are still experiencing issues, please visit our warranty page where you can file a claim to receive a replacement. All Skullcandy products have a 1-year warranty.
Does Grind® Wireless have a warranty?
Yep! 1 year. For more information, click here.