To view the user guide included in the Sesh® Wireless packaging, click here.
IDENTIFYING YOUR PRODUCT
Before you get started troubleshooting, let's make sure you are reading the correct support page. To identify your True Wireless product, the product name will be printed either inside the charging case on the underside of the lid or on the back body of the charging case.
Indy™ Wireless offers a variety of functions directly from the earbud. With just a few taps you can answer/end calls, change tracks, adjust volume, or even activate the native assistant on your device.
Want to see even more about Indy™ Wireless? Watch this Product Walkthrough video.
FIRST TIME PAIRING
- Remove your Indy™ Wireless earbuds from the package
- Place them in the charging case, and make sure the LEDs turn red, then close the case.
- Now remove your earbuds from the case.
When people have trouble with true wireless audio, it’s usually related to Bluetooth pairing. If you can’t get Indy™ Wireless to pair to your phone or your earbuds are having trouble connecting to one another, here’s how you reset Indy™ Wireless to resolve pairing issues.
Place your Indy™ Wireless earbuds in the charging case.
- Remove Indy™ Wireless from your device’s paired list.
- Turn off Bluetooth mode on your device (mobile or computer)
- Power on only your right Indy™ Wireless earbud by removing it from the case. It will be in a non-connected state at this point.
- Tap the center of the earbud 4x. This will automatically power off the earbud and reset it. You will know this was successful when the light on the earbud turns red. If the light does not turn red please repeat step 5 until the light turns red. Place the right earbud back in the case.
Now repeat those same steps only with the left earbud. (steps 4 and 5)
Next, remove both earbuds from the case to have them automatically power on and begin pairing to one another.
You’ll hear one beep indicating the buds have paired together, and then a voice prompt that will notify you that Indy™ Wireless is now “Pairing”, meaning it’s searching for your device.
At this point, turn your device’s Bluetooth mode back on and re-pair to Indy™ Wireless.
SINGLE BUD USE
BUDS NOT CHARGING IN CASE/LID NOT CLOSING PROPERLY?
Not seeing the red LED indicator on both or either earbud when you’ve placed your SESH® Wireless back in the case
- Wait momentarily after the buds connect, occasionally it takes a few seconds to begin charging
- Check to see if any debris is blocking the charging pins in the case, or on the bud
- Check to see if the removable in-ear gels are placed correctly on the acoustic port, this could be keeping the buds from sitting correctly in the case
- This same issue could also be interfering with your case lid when closing, if you are having a hard time closing the lid correctly, this is an indicator that buds are not set correctly or the gels are interfering.
- When charging the device, we recommend using a cable, charger, or outlet with a power output that does not exceed 18-Watt (5 Volts/3.6amps).
If you’ve checked everything above and are still experiencing issues and/or if the indicator light remains dark and does not come on at all, please visit our warranty page where you can file a claim to receive a replacement product. All Skullcandy products have a 2-year warranty.
BATTERY & CHARGE
What is the total charging time for INDY™ Wireless?
- 1 hour for the Earbuds to charge to 100% inside the Case
- Note: This product has Rapid Charge. This means that you can charge your earbuds in the case for 10 minutes to get 1.2 hours play time.
- 2 hours for the Case to charge to 100%
Can I charge INDY™ Wireless with my PC/Laptop?
- Yes, almost all USB outputs will work to charge.
Does INDY™ Wireless have some sort of fast charge?
- Yes, these earbuds have Rapid Charge technology. You will be able to charge your earbuds in the case for 10 minutes to get 1.2 hours play time.
What is the Bluetooth range of the INDY™ Wireless?
- You may be able to listen up to 30+ feet (10 meters) away from your paired device though the connection experience may vary based on your environment.
Can I connect INDY™ Wireless to a computer?
- Yes as well as to a phone, tablet, MP3 player, or anything else with a Bluetooth connection.
Can I use INDY™ Wireless with a PS4/Xbox One/Switch?
- PS4: No
- Xbox One: No
- Switch: No
Which version of Bluetooth does INDY™ Wireless use?
- Bluetooth® version 5.0
Which is the master earbud?
- The right side earbud is your master earbud
When on a call or listening to my content, will I hear audio in one (the right side master) or both earbuds?
- INDY™ Wireless has stereo calling so you’ll hear the caller or your content in both ears
- You do have the option to use only one earbud (right side) if you prefer a mono solution
- In addition, the INDY™ Wireless has dual microphones with active noise reduction for improved voice clarity during phone calls.
Can I use Siri/Google Assistant/Alexa with my INDY™ Wireless?
- Yes! Triple tap the right or left earbud to activate your device assistant.
Can I use INDY™ Wireless for sports or working out?
- Yes! INDY™ Wireless earbuds are sweat, water, and dust resistant (IP55).
PLEASE BE SURE TO REACH OUT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BEFORE FILING A CLAIM, WE CAN LIKELY HELP YOU QUICKLY TROUBLESHOOT AND SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM
What happens if my earbuds break or are lost?