Issue: The biggest challenge with wireless earbuds is maintaining a paired status. Easy fix!
- If you have previously paired to your device, simply turn your Method Active on and it will pair to the last known device.
- If your Method Active does not successfully pair to your device, turn the product off. From the off state, hold the power on button for 5 seconds until you see a blue LED and hear “pairing.”
- Enter your device’s Bluetooth settings and choose Method Active. The product should connect to your device.
- If that is not successful, you will need to reset your Method Active. With the product in the On state, hold the Volume + and Volume – buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds until you hear two beeps.
- Turn your Method Active off and then back on and it will go into pairing mode. Select Method Active in your Bluetooth settings.
- If your earbuds do not pair after choosing them in your Bluetooth settings, choose to forget Method Active in your device.
- Turn your Method Active off and back on. It will enter pairing mode. Choose Method Active in new devices in your Bluetooth settings.
PAIRING TO TILE
BATTERY & CHARGE
What is the total charging time for Method Active?
- <1 Hour
- Note: This product has Rapid Charge. This means that you can charge your earbuds for 10 minutes to get 2 hours play time
Can I charge Method Active with my PC/Laptop?
- Almost all USB outputs will work to charge
Does Method Active have some sort of fast charge?
- Yes, these earbuds have Rapid Charge technology. You will be able to charge your earbuds for 10 minutes to get 2 hours play time
What is the Bluetooth range of the Method Active?
- You may be able to listen up to 30+ feet (10 meters) away from your paired device, though your connection experience may vary based on your environment.
Can I connect Method Active to a computer?
- Yes as well as to a phone, tablet, MP3 player, or anything else with a Bluetooth connection.
Which version of Bluetooth does Method Active use?
- Bluetooth® version 5.0
Can I use Siri/Google Assistant/Alexa with my Method Active?
- Yes, just double tap your on/off button.
Can I use Method Active for sports or working out?
- Yes! Method Active is sweat and water proof (IPx7).
Does Method Active have a warranty?