TO VIEW THE USER GUIDE INCLUDED IN THE Hesh® Evo PACKAGING, CLICK HERE.
ISSUE: You’re having trouble pairing your Hesh® Evo with your mobile device, or your Hesh® Evo are malfunctioning in any other way.
SOLUTION: A full reset may help. Here’s the simple way to do it:
- First, remove your headphones from your device’s Bluetooth paired list. Now, press and hold the main button and volume down button for 3 seconds.
- You’ll see the LEDs flash purple first, a voice prompt will say “Disconnected” and then the headphone will go into pairing mode, the LEDs will flash blue and red and a voice prompt will say “Pairing”.
- At this time, turn on your device’s Bluetooth and look for “Hesh Evo” in your list of available Bluetooth devices. For Android devices: Click “+ Pair New Device” and select Hesh® Evo to pair your headphones to your device.
- Select “Hesh Evo” and accept any “Pair” or “OK” prompts that appear on your screen. When pairing is complete, a voice prompt will say “connected.”
HEADPHONES WON’T CHARGE?
ISSUE: Not seeing the red LED light on Hesh® Evo that indicates headphones are charging. Or, not seeing blue LED light on Hesh® Evo that indicates headphones are finished charging, despite charging for 2+ hours.
- Wait momentarily after plugging the headphones in, occasionally it takes a few seconds to begin charging.
- Check to see if any debris is inside or otherwise blocking the charging port on the side of the headphones.
- Be sure to charge your headphones on a flat surface to ensure the USB connector on the charging cord is flush and securely inserted into the charging port.
- When charging the device, we recommend using a cable, charger, or outlet with a power output that does not exceed 18-Watt (5 Volts/3.6amps).
If you’ve checked everything above and are still experiencing issues and/or if the indicator light remains dark and does not come on at all, please visit our warranty page where you can file a claim to receive a replacement product. All Skullcandy products have a 2-year warranty.
BATTERY & CHARGE:
What is the total charging time for Hesh® Evo via USB-C charging cable?
- 1 hour 45 minutes for the headphones to charge to 100%
Does Hesh Evo have some sort of fast charge?
- YES! – Hesh® Evo has Rapid Charge technology featuring a USB-C charging port and cable.
- 10 Minutes of charge will provide 3+ hours of playtime.
Battery life and play time is very important to me, how long does the Hesh Evo last?
- There is up to 36+ hours of play time in the headphones
Can I charge Hesh® Evo with my Skullcandy Power Accessories/PC/Laptop?
- Pretty much all USB-A to USB-C charging cables will work to charge your Hesh® Evo headphones.
What is the Tile® finding feature and how does it work?
- The Tile® finding feature will allow you to locate your headphones if you’ve misplaced them or they have been taken.
- You will need to download the Tile App for this feature to function with your device, and it is very easy to set up! Just follow the on-screen instructions to link your Hesh® Evo to the app, and you’ll be ready to go.
Does the Hesh® Evo pair with the Skullcandy App?
- No, the Hesh Evo will no pair with the Skullcandy App.
What is the Bluetooth range of the Hesh® Evo?
- You will be able to listen up to 30+ feet (10+ meters) away from your paired device, though your connection experience may vary based on your environment.
Can I connect Hesh® Evo to a computer?
- Yes as well as to a phone, tablet, MP3 player, laptop, or anything else with a Bluetooth connection.
Can I use Hesh® Evo with a PS4/Xbox One/Switch?
- Xbox One: No
- Switch: Yes
- PS4: No
Which version of Bluetooth does Hesh® Evo use?
- Bluetooth® version 5.0
Can I use Siri/Google Assistant/Alexa with my Hesh® Evo?
- When paired to your device, you can press the main button on the right side two times to activate your voice assistant feature at any time.
PLEASE BE SURE TO REACH OUT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE BEFORE FILING A CLAIM, WE CAN LIKELY HELP YOU QUICKLY TROUBLESHOOT AND SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM
What happens if my headphones break or are lost?
- If it is a manufacturer's defect, Skullcandy has you covered with a 2-Year Limited Warranty.